So Coconut Cream Pie (CCP) gave me a tag and the only prescription is more cowbell. Or, answers from me?
Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1. Restaurant Research - telephone and in store surveys of fast food restaurants. This was before the internet changed marketing completely. I think they still have "mystery" shoppers though. I had NO life and I was in high school. I was a star employee, or so they said. As soon as I got a boyfriend I was outta there.
2. Mail Boxes Etc. - Pre-UPS/FEDEX/Kinko's mail merger store blobination. MBE was one of the only places licensed by the post office to sell stamps AND be a "post office box" location. We did HUGE business with UPS shipping. Christmas was fantastic for picking up more hours. I liked the job because I was on my feet a lot of the day and packing up packages for people. I was in college when I worked there.
3. Target. Cashier, planogram and for .5 seconds....receptionist. The sat me down at this huge board with blinkie lights and said "answer phones." There was no denying I sucked at that. So they sent me to planogram and part time cashier. I sucked at cashier too. Also, because of the employee discount - I never left with more than half of my paycheck. It wasn't a huge discount, but hey, anything off already low prices on crap you just don't need is reason enough to buy.
4. Secretary/Paralegal at a law firm. It's what I do now. I love what I do.
Four movies I can watch over and over and over:
This always changes around for me. But for now it is -
1. Billy Madison
3. Dream with the Fishes
4. Monsters, Inc.
Four tv shows I like to watch:
1. The Soup on E
3. Family Guy - which I JUST found in syndication. Talk about missing the biggest funny boat ever!
4. The Office
Four places I have vacationed:
Four Of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Filet Mignon from Turner New Zealand
2. Flat iron steak from what used to be Rouge and is now French 75
3. Fish and Chips from The Olde Ship
4. Gringo Burrito from Rutabegoraz
and an illegal 5. Store bought chocolate cake directly out of the tin foil pan it came in.
Four websites I visit Daily:
2. Court webpage with all the homepages of all CA courts linked
3. Dictionary/Thesaurus dot com
4. OMGkitty dot com [over in my links as "Pimphand!"]
Four Places I would rather be:
1. In a bookstore with unlimited, disposable income.
2. At home on the couch with Mr. Zoom and a Tivo full of new shows.
3. Photographing anything and everything.
4. Looking through my family's photo slides from the 60s and 70s.
Four bloggers I am tagging:
I'm still thinking about the cake. So tag yourself if you like.