Barry's Baghdad Blog
Ok, so BBB gave me the tagging. And thank goodness this isn't my first one. Because a little while ago I got tagged...and I didn't know what to do with/about it.
In fact, I think I answered all of the questions in the Tagger's comments. Then there was the time that I got tagged, and I think I literally forgot to respond. You know, in the .5 of a second it took me to see something else and run after it.
I think it's neat-o that people try and include me in stuff after I've demonstrated over and over again how wrong I can go with it.
So, here's my official, and hopefully less annoying (although I seriously doubt that) response to BBB's tag:
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Telephone survey minion. Mystery Shopper for fast food chain. These were for the same company. This was the perfect job for me in high school, as I looked like a punk rock trainwreck.
2. Planogram team at Target. I also worked a cash register for exactly 4 minutes before they realized that I had more fun with the scanning gun than was ever intended.
3. Mail Boxes Etc. - before BROWN came around and bought them all up. I was a jack of all box duties and this register was an older one. No scanning gun. Totally off the subject, but I'm on a one girl mission to change the name of the Fed Ex Kinkos stores to FINKOS. Mr. Zoom must now, in my presence, refer to any former Kinkos as FINKOS.
4. Receptionist at a law firm. They quickly got me the hell out of that position, as more than one blinky line at a time made for "accidental" disconnections.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
2. Dream with the Fishes
3. Billy Madison
4. Repo Man
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Albuquerque, NM
2. 29 Palms, CA
3. Somewhere else in CA
4. Somewhere Somewhere else in CA.
Four T.V. Shows I Love:
3. The Soup (on the E Channel)
4. ALL the reality crime shows on A&E channel
Four Places I Have Vacationed:
Four of my Favorite Dishes:
This better mean food, because the only dishes I know about are paper ones with food on them.
1. Chow Mein.
2. Gringo Burrito - Whole wheat tortilla with rice, chicken and broccoli - and a mystery sauce.
4. Tortellini. Did I even spell that right?
Four Sites I Visit Daily:
3. http://www.mcsweeneys.net/ - although I KNOW I don't get half the funny out of it. Freaking Big Brains with a sense of humor make me so jealous.
4. My blog links.
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
4. Working in the same office as Mr. Zoom again.
Four People I Am Tagging:
I think I'm supposed to put in a cute little link with everybody's name...
That's about as likely as me NOT spilling my morning coffee on my chest. Mr. Zoom calls it "splitting the uprights."
Anyway. Just try to forgive my unlinkiness, k?
1. Al - Jeeber's pal.
2. Rev. Brandy
3. My Idiot (Mr. Zoom - it might just be time for his every six months update)
4. Andy T13