Sunday, November 13, 2005

Technology At Its Best and Worst


Scooby Gang.
Originally uploaded by ivegotzooms.
Tomorrow I return to work. Tomorrow I am again cut off from any fun internet browsing during Zoom Work Hours.

Stupid technology and its effective web filter; in my WAY.

Got some more pictures. They are on flickr. Click this pic to go browse around if you like.

If I don't get around to commenting as much as I had the past week, yell at Mr. Zoom. He's the IT department at the office.

But make sure you do what I do. Only nag him during safety hours. Safety Hours = California Divorce Court is closed. Holidays, weekends, and anytime after 5pm CA time, and prior to [let's be safe] 7 am CA time.

Being married is a lot of work.

7 comments:

Ms. Amanda Tate said...

Fantastic photos! You guys look so happy. Try to enjoy (HA HA HA --- what a joke!) the first day back at work.

Aisha T. said...

Looks like it was a fun wedding! You looked great!

The Management said...

Fun looking crew!

ZooooM said...

Thanks everyone.

The first day at work blew big bannanna.

Managerial Otter, the pals are the best you could ask for. They really are.

The Management said...

It's the only type of pals worth haveing...unless you need to transport water... then pails are better for that...

AndyT13 said...

Friends help you move. REAL friends help you move BODIES.
Welcome back to the real world kid. Sorry you had to come back.
-A

Unknown said...

work sucks!
win the lottery, then you and c can adopt me. I promise to play nice with jeebers