I've been tagged by the Dancing Unacknowledged Genius. Five Things meme, here I go -
IN MY PURSE:
1. Ultra Mentha Lip Shine - "the ultimate mint-infused balm" it says on the tube. I LOVE this stuff. Have never heard of it before, but a family member gave it to me for my birthday. Never thought I'd ever carry (or use) anything more than chapstick with me. I'm going to cry when this tube runs out unless I take proactive measures to find out where to buy it before then. Although that's about as likely as me not losing my car keys every 10 minutes. You will notice they are not on this list.
2. Maximum Strngth Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Cream. I'm allergic to new stuff every day (at least it feels like it sometimes). I don't want it to slow me down, so any hives get a shot of this. The only bummer is it smells "medicated." Works great, smells ... sorta zesty.
3. My cell phone, which if I remember to turn it on, has the ringer on silent. So friends often find it extremely frustrating to try and reach me.
5. Glasses. I wear them only at work or when driving at night. I don't seem to remember to use them when I'm running around the house or just in general on the weekends. Unless we go to a movie.
IN MY REFRIGERATOR:
1. Those 12 oz plastic bottles (mini?) of Regular and Diet Coke.
2. Starbucks Mocha Frappa Whappa Chino Shamalamadingdong. Mr. Zoom isn't one for traditional coffee in the morning. He has been a Mocha Frap addict for years.
3. A bottle of Blackthorn Cider (We love Trader Joes).
4. Peels Blueberry Pomegranate "premium malt beverage with 100% pure fruit juice concentrate, natural flavors and color from blueberry and carrot juices." I am not kidding you, all of those words are on a 4 pack of pure crazy that apparently Mr. Zoom and I had to buy while wandering the liquor department at Ralphs. Have I tried one? No. Will I? I can't answer that. Any "trying" I do with that will have to involve me forgetting that there is CARROT flavor in it.
5. My Dad's latest wacky food offering. It's an apple carmel cake. Or so he claims it is. He's really a great cook, but he insists on making the most obscure item he can find. And even the ones he makes that you've heard of, there's always some twist to it. "LOOK, I made a pie with no crust and substituted shampoo where the recipie calls for butter!"
IN MY CLOSET:
1. Doc Marten Boots.
2. Doc Marten ... uh... Mr. Zoom calls them "Mary Jane Like" shoes.
3. Sweaters. Sweaters that hate me and never want to be worn.
4. Drawer of socks.
5. Drawer of belts.
IN MY TRUCK:
1. Gir Air Freshener
2. Happy Bunny "You Smell Like Butt" Air Freshener
3. Bat Beanie Baby that rides in my ashtray. It looks exactly like my kitty Slausen did when he was a baby.
4. 5 cds of mixed songs from itunes.
5. Lots and lots of empty water bottles.
And I'm suppolsed to tag 5 people, but I'm going to leave it open to anyone who would like to be tagged.