Sunday, March 13, 2005

Famous Chocolate Wafers

Bless you, Nabisco.

C fixed my crazy britches! No, really. I pulled a beloved pair of overalls out of the dryer today and things were not good.

The clasp had bloomed during the cycle and grabbed on to a shirt and the dryer anti-static sheet to create a twisted, scary ball of material. It made me laugh.

I showed to C, and he fixed it with computer tools!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Yesterday we went to MOCA in LA with S and a bunch of other friends. It was in celebration of S's birthday. We had a really good time. Art is difficult to do with people. Everyone does museums differently.

I always feel bad if I don't read all of the info on the exhibit. I usually just don't have the attention span to do so unless I'm truly intrigued by the artwork.

There were several on display that I truly believe are a joke. Or, someone's nephew's sister knows someone's boss.

No comments: