Saturday, August 13, 2005

Big Spider and His Big Revenge

The Big Spider that tried to get me the other day is back. And he's not messing around this time, as you can see by his gigantor web. Someone has parked their car next to our spider mail box - thank goodnes it's not me this time. This car has been here for two days now.


I'm hoping that whoever owns that car lives far far away. And that when they do leave, they take Big Spider with them. Although I doubt I'll get that lucky.

And you might be saying "What if the owner of that car is afraid of spiders too?" And I would say that's mighty unfortunate, but my good will towards fellow drivers goes straight out the window when we are dealing with a Big Spider that tried to crawl through a river to get me. Everyone's on their own in this.

5 comments:

Ms. Amanda Tate said...

Z: What's up with the blam (blog-spam)?

OK -- big spider = big shivers. That is just insane! I have a "big spider" story, too. Wolf spiders, invading my apartment when I had a yappy little Yorkie (before I converted to kitties). Those things are smart, monstrously huge, and they JUMP AT YOU. Very aggressive. They are the biggest things I have seen outside of a bad Sci Fi channel movie.

ZooooM said...

I think because I allow anonymous comments, the spam bots have found me. I'll have to turn off anonymous commentors and see if that gets rid of the commercials.

WOLF SPIDERS? I had heard about them before. And the jumping thing is BAD BAD BAD. I don't know if we have those here in CA. I don't want to know, either.

I'll stick with my quarter size spiders as long as they stay in their webs and out of my car.

ZooooM said...

BTW, Blam is brilliant! And I'm going to delete the blam for a while and see if that works. Then I'll turn off anon commenting. After all, it's not like anyone uses that feature anyway.

Ms. Amanda Tate said...

Hey, Z.,

I did the same exact thing you did with locking out anonymous posters and deleting the blam! Take that, you yo-yos!

Yes, Wolf Spiders are huge. They are so aggressive. It's a very scary moment to have one jump on you. Yikes!!

Kathy said...

Yup, that's impressively huge! A spider that size would definitely cause a rise in my blood pressure. I'm not sure, but it could be bigger than my mouse!