Saturday, August 20, 2005

How Jesus Rolls


I think it was last weekend, or the weekend before that. C and I were doing weekend chore things when I saw Jesus' Ministry Truck. And it just struck me as odd, that the S apostrophe was used correctly. And why wouldn't it be? It's Jesus'. But you wouldn't believe the debates I get into at work over this one particular grammatical rule. Which is probably why I was so excited.

So I said "LOOK HONEY! It's Jesus' ministry truck, with an s apostrophe!"

And C said "That's how Jesus rolls, yo."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still Laughing...I could see Jesus driving an old, bondo filled, El Camino (Mary Mag in the front seat, the apostles in the back). He'd probably have "The Best of War" on the eight track flipping between "Why Can't We Be Friends" and "Low Rider". Jesus would probably skip "Spill the Wine", I Like it, but I don't think that Jesus would be into the Eric Bourdon era of War.

ZooooM said...

Would they have a Mary on the dash?